Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Halloween

for my Halloween this year i am going trick or treating with my friend.  We couldn't decide what to be so we finally came up with something but i wont say because we could change it again. we are going together with my family and her family. I hope it is fun because last year i got so much candy so hopefully we will be successfully with our candy! All of my family celebrates Halloween and they also love to dress up even my parents sometimes! Last year when my dad got dressed up everyone loved his costume and so did I. I love Halloween so much i hope it is fun this year!  

2 comments:

  1. i hope you like my little summary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol do u no wat ur gonna b now? and yes I no that I'm spelling stuf incorrectly but still. also, srry mrs. patalano 4 spelling stuff rong.

    ReplyDelete